Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who Am I???
The Person Behind the Designs!!

Hi I'm Sherlyn Edwards a Custom Boutique Crochet Clothing and Prop Designer. While I have been crocheting for over 26 years, I have only been in the design world for about 7 years. My designs have been sold all over the world and I absolutely love all my my clients and have made tons of friends over the years. I started out selling under the name Baby Edwards Designs and then changed my name to Agape Bebe by Sherlyn Edwards to reflect my Christian faith and to help my clients find me more easily. My most exciting experience was making baby blankets and other various crochet props for the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I finally got to see the trailer and was so stoked to see my baby blanket!! I absolutely can not wait until the movie comes out in December. In addition to being a designer, I am married to the most wonderful man and have three amazing sons and five absolutely gorgeous step-daughters!! While I mostly live in boy world with my husband and the boys, I absolutely look forward to visits from my special girls to get that needed girl time!! I get to talk about clothes, hair and boys. I even have been educated in the true art of shopping which with four males in the house is very hard to do! My husband and I are on the worship team at my church and we have recently started helping out with our youth group!! We also homeschool our three boys which has more rewards than I could ever express in a single posting. God has truly blessed my life with an amazing family and tons of friends!!

No comments: